Every Door Direct Mail® Service
Boost your campaign as you reach households across the country
With Every Door Direct Mail® (EDDM) service, you can work to reach potential voters who support you or your cause while saving money on lists and delivery costs. It’s like canvassing neighborhoods door to door—but letting the U.S. Postal Service do it for you.
- Select a specific service area and delivery route, filtering by Census data indicating age range, and average household income and size, and select the date you choose for delivery.1
- Choose the neighborhoods, and routes within them, and EDDM® service can reach every door.
- Save money on lists and postage costs by not including names or addresses.
- Spend less per piece with Standard Mail® flat-size pricing rates and still have plenty of room to tell your story.
- Easily reach voters for local elections.
1. Data, including age range and average household income and size, is based on prior report of the U.S. Census Bureau.
Call in the experts
Let a USPS® Direct Mail Representative show you how direct mail can power your campaign.