Six Steps for Effective Omni-Channel Marketing
Build your marketing plan around customer behaviors and needs, not channels
1. HAVE A CUSTOMER OBSESSED FOCUS
Build your marketing plan around customer behaviors and needs, not channels.
2. ALIGN MARKETING METRICS WITH BUSINESS OUTCOMES
Define, align, and prioritize important metrics to business objectives.
3. ELIMINATE DATA SILOS
Integrate data into one repository to reveal new insights and opportunities.
4. LEVERAGE DATA TO IMPROVE MARKETING PERFORMANCE
Use measurement technology to understand overall omni-channel performance.
5. PREDICT MARKETING PERFORMANCE
Know what’s working now and in the future to understand the potential impact of changes.
6. OPTIMIZE BY AUDIENCE SEGMENT
Know your audience to optimize your mix of channels, strategies, and tactics.
- DMA 2015 Response Rate Report.